Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It begins

Well, tomorrow, 12/9/2010 is my first Chemo treatment.  Scared?  Nah.  Just want to get started.  2 weeks of test after test feels like a month of Sunday's.  In a way, I want to know what I'm in for!  The 'unknown' side effects are the worst part.  Yes, I know I'll lose my hair and lose my appetite.  My worst fear is nausea!!! But my doctor has assured me he can control that and I believe him - that's a good sign!  There are plenty of other side effects listed for Chemo, but each person is different and I'm hoping I'm the one that gets the fewest.  I'll find out soon!!

This became my first post .... I will follow up with a more descriptive one.  One that recants how I got here.  I've started it, it's just taking me a while to finish...

No comments: