Monday, December 20, 2010

Another day at the office, sure!

The day started off pretty well - meeting with a client went pretty smooth.  Answered a few emails.  Did my usual Monday morning time billing, accounting review, employees, schedules for the week, etc.  Then it hit me - it was 1pm and it might as well could have been midnight!  Out of the blue, I was fried.  My mental capacity totally slowed to a creep.  Decided lunch might be a good idea, but it was not much help.  The 'sales boys' came to my desk to discuss an issue with a client and Bob could tell I was not myself.  "Tired?" he asked.  I just shook my head.  I called for Sarah to take me home so I could setup for my afternoon appointments from there. 

Maybe the change in scenery helped?  I seemed to perk up a bit when I got home.  As I've reported before, I seem to be clearer at the end of the day. 

Maybe it was Sarah?  Could have been... it's nice to have her home. 

So I finished my day at the office - at home.  I think this is the way it's going to be.  Not bad.

No comments: