Saturday, December 11, 2010

Figuring it all out..

Today I took just the eMend to stop the nausea and THAT is what is causing me to feel lightheaded and woozy!  That's good to know.  So, if this post makes NO sense, you all know why!  By late yesterday afternoon/evening I was feeling a bit clearer headed.  I was able to get some work done for a client during the night.  Just have to shift my hours a bit.  I'm feeling a little like my vampire friend Lauren!  Just kidding...

Neulasta injection came at the end of the day yesterday.  That is to increase my white blood cell count while the Chemo drugs are killing off the cancer cells and some of the good white blood cells.  Just trying to get as many cells in me as possible before next week when the big white blood cell drop happens... Doctor warned me of symptoms of arthritis while it churns and my knees are what's bothering me more than anything today.  Otherwise, I'm happy to be moving forward.  I know it's a long road ahead, but there is an 'end' to look forward to.

Alex and Melissa are here cooking for me.  Although I know it's not, it feels like it's just for me!  I am getting more and more spoiled... Sarah will be home again in no time and will be here for a few weeks.  More spoilage!  And of course, there's Bob.  The ever-present, ever-optimistic, ever-attentive Bob.  Love him.

Tomorrow, Alex and I are going to Acupuncture.  His idea. We are seeing one of my former students from Yanarella!  I love that Elisa is going to help me ease my pain and help me through all this.  More on that tomorrow...

No comments: