Friday, January 21, 2011

Rough and Tough

Rough night last night, tough day today...

Had a hard time getting back to sleep last night after my 'nap' of 4 hours.  But even when I did get back to sleep, it wasn't a solid sleep.  I was woken up quite a bit to go to the bathroom... I had gone through 2 bags of saline yesterday instead of the usual one so I was getting rid of a lot of that.  I am feeling very bloated still today. 

I did a little work today.  Returned some emails, etc.  It's the best I could do.  Right now, I have a head ache and feeling some chest pain and the general tingling over my body.  This is usually my cue to lay down... which I am going to do before the kids bring me back to Dyson for my Neulasta shot. 

Did I mention the kids are home??? That's the good part...

No comments: