Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby Steps

Yesterday, I worked from home ... and I mean I worked!  I was on with clients until about 6:30 last night - that means it was a good day for me.  I didn't feel tired all day, just busy and focused.  I'll take it.  Alex stuck around for the night with us. We hung out, made some rice pudding, watched tv and Bob made me my one lychee martini, yum.  Healthwise, it was uneventful.  Again, I'll take it.

Today, the sun is shining and I'm hoping it's going to melt the ice on the driveway a bit.  I'm going to jump on my treadmill and give it a whirl for a while. Gotta get my butt back to running a little... I'll take it slow, I promise.  Just gotta do it.  Looking at the calendar, I might get to run in a May race.  It's a good goal. 

Can't go to public places this weekend, it's too risky.  We'll take a ride one of these days just so I can get out a bit.  Bob mentioned New Hampshire??? Now that's some ride!

No comments: