Thursday, March 10, 2011

My top 10 reasons to dislike 3am

1 - looking at the lovely milky color of my patchwork tongue
2 - the roof of my mouth feels like I just ate dry Captain Crunch
3 - thinking you have stuff stuck in your teeth but you can't feel it
4 - the taste of anything just makes you mad because you know what it SHOULD taste like
5 - feeling like I did tongue pushups
6 - swallowing and swallowing and swallowing
7 - brushing my teeth for the 15th time today
8 - wiping my mouth after eating and not feeling it - I'll call it the 'botox effect'
9 - worried I'll bite the inside of my mouth or lip and not know it
10 - clenching my teeth - I used to reserve this only for when I was stressed or during a run, now I can attribute the pain in my jaw to this too!

1 comment:

Wendy S Marcus said...

Okay. So you can hop on the Interent as easily as I can...and you probably did. But I feel the need to try to contribute something so here's a link on treating dry mouth related to chemo. Hope it helps! Hang in there! XOXOX
http://www.chemocare.com/managing/dry_mouth.asp